Mark was finishing up a campout/canoe trip with scouts and it was taking him forever to get home. I was starting to get mildly annoyed. Turns out Mark was also stressing about getting to the party on time, which is kind of sweet. Or maybe he just wanted cake:). I think it was a combination of both.
We had an ice cream cake. The recipe is on my blog and the kids like to take Airhead candy, warm it in the microwave, and make decorations. It's turned into a pretty fun little ice cream cake tradition.
(That's the birthday bouquet we picked--one of the advantages of an August birthday)
This year I had a Groupon for Pump It Up so Savannah invited some of her good friends to go. I tried pretty hard to get a decent pic. You can see how successful I was.
I think she had a fun day.
Savannah:
Age: 7
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Pepperoni pizza
Hobbies/Talents: drawing, baking, sharing
Best friends: Natalie, Lily





No comments:
Post a Comment