The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Halloween

Here's Emma preparing for the Halloween party in a crown and make up and her nudies. 


 The girls. Savannah was Anna, Emma Sophia the first, and Elizabeth this character named Lizzie Hearts from Ever After High. I was proud of Elizabeth because we couldn't find a cheap costume that would work, so I found a dress at the second hand store and she fashioned her own costume and looked fantastic and very much like Lizzy Hearts.


Elizabeth's friend Aidya came trick-or-treating with us, so that's who the extra kid is. And Mark is a ring wraith. He wasn't anything for the party we went to at our friend's house. Check that--he took a sword and said he was a character from Hunger Games. I told him if he was going to trick-or-treat, he had to dress up as something besides a kid with a sword because no one wants to pass out candy to some punk with no costume. I liked the ring wraith. He was disappointed that we couldn't get one of those stocking things for his face, which meant that others could still tell he still had a soul, but, you know, I had limited time the day before Halloween when he actually decided what he wanted to be.



They got butt loads of candy and all were happy. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment