The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mark's baptism




Posted by Picasa
Well, it's been a lovely conference weekend, the highlight of which is that Mark got baptized. We joined up with another family (Hi Grows) who did a lot of the work, so when Sunday rolled around I felt a little bit like the whole thing had just snuck up on us and suddenly I felt really nervous--almost like I was preparing for a wedding, which makes some sense I guess, since it was the first ordinance he was able to participate in. Anyway, we got there and he was really excited. He went into the water grinning and came up grinning. This was a relief to me because every once in a while Mark--being very strong willed--just doesn't like to cooperate. And when Emma saw him and Daddy in the water she went nuts, squealing her happy squeal, kicking, laughing, and wiggling. Savannah kept saying, "Is Mark baptize?" very loudly, which is her way. All in all, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment