Yesterday Savannah turned four. It's a great age.
We had an inadvertent rainbow theme. She asked for a cake with a rainbow. That much was established. But then I ended up getting her rainbow sandals (her heart's desire all summer) and her friend Jake brought Skittles. And then the rest of the Kennedy's brought rainbow-ish things like different colored hair bands and a baton with blue and green. We had a ton of fun.
(Laughing, not crying, just for the record:))
This trimmed up and super frosted and turned to this:
Come on, be impressed already. My hand was, like, cramping by the end of those sides. Fortunately Savannah was very pleased. Which made me happy too.
My only regret about the day/party is that we didn't get a photo of all the Kennedy's who were Savannah's birthday guests. Savannah loves the Kennedy's more than even rainbow sandals and cake.
Happy birthday lovely child.
Jean, the cake looks amazing! !!! I'm super impressed
ReplyDeleteDid it taste as good as it looks?
Not to be overly humble or anything, but it tasted better than it looks. I wish you guys had been here. It was chocolate bliss.
ReplyDelete