And now it's time for bad parenting 101.
(And also, forget to publish post until 2 weeks later...)
Lesson #1: Forget to take Easter pictures. Yup. This is the only one I got--a picture of their Easter baskets the night before. The dresses are compliments of Kip's parents.
Elizabeth took this one of the eggs before I deviled them:
This year we got egg paint instead of dye. Big stupid mess. It just never quite dried and was always a little sticky--certainly if something like a moist human hand touched it, the color would rub off.
We had a great Easter. Saturday we went to a friend's house for a hunt and Sunday another friend invited us over for dinner, which was nice, since I'd been thinking about Kip's parents coming, but hadn't thought about Easter dinner and our cupboards were a little bare.
I also didn't get Easter pictures. I meant to get really cute ones of the kids in their outfits, but it didn't happen. Sigh. The painted eggs are fun, though!
ReplyDelete