The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Savannah at random

Just after Savannah's birthday she lost a tooth. This was kind of funny since the day of her birthday I was all up in her mouth wiggling things around (because it occurred to me that she was now six and hadn't lost any teeth) and nothing seemed loose. Then one day after school there it was.


And then there was the day that she kept coming into the family room right before dinner telling me not to look at the table and asking if I set napkins with the dinner stuff (um, no--if we're lucky I stick some in the napkin holder), and saying that I shouldn't forget to set the table, etc. Then when I was allowed to walk in there she was with the table all set for dinner (napkins included, thank you very much).


And this is what happens when we have 11:00 church. Hair. Hair happens. Which is good I guess since it sure doesn't happen when we're running for the bus any other day of the week.

(um, yes, sideways picture--sorry)

Eilzabeth and I had fancy hair as well, but by the time I was done, I was no longer in a picture taking fanciful mood. I was in a let's-get-the-heck-to-church-on-time mood. Hopefully Elizabeth will forgive me my neglect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment