The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Odds and Ends

The girls really love raking. No, really, they do. They rake and rake for fun. If Kip had his way, he'd just mow the leaves up. 




Our friend had a Halloween party. We've got three beautiful butterflies.

 And one scary Mark.

 I was Medusa, so I was scary too. Also, I haven't gained 400 pounds; it's the dress. Also, I haven't begun botox in order to create that tightly bemused expression--I'm going to blame that on the little photographer (sorry Elizabeth).

 We went to a pumpkin patch orchard called TJ's. If you're local you should absolutely go. The pumpkins are huge, beautiful, and cheap ($.20/pound). The apples are amazingly good and also cheap (9.50 for a peck, which is about ten pounds; we got through them in a week; yikes.) And the cider isn't cheap, but it's awesome as well as being local, unpasteurized, and without additives ($6.50/gallon).



 Girls at soccer playground.

 Mark at soccer field. He's gotten pretty darn good.


Emma taking a sick day. Like the puke can? Yet she still couldn't tear her eyes off of those cartoons.

Pippi trying to convince Kip to leave me and marry her.

Mark's picture for the Friend (not the one he took, but the one I took of him as his profile pic. I think it's super cute. And look, his hair isn't sticking up everywhere--it is possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment