The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weather

Blogging is kind of funny, but in it there's some pressure too. It's like a journal that sort of nags you and says, "So, uh, you haven't posted anything in two months." Which is all too true. And I've had so much to post. We're going to start simple. So I remember some of the little things I wish to remember.

We didn't get much snow or anything like that most of the winter. And then in February it came. We played in the snow. We skated our pond.





 The creek--iced but not skate-able.




And then just a few weeks later it all thawed and it flooded. We missed getting a picture of the full flooding when the dam disappeared completely under the water and we took our row boat out on the creek, but here's a picture of when it was close to full flood.


And then, badabing, a few weeks later there were flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment