The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Emma's Birthday


(Do you like that mess of a room; tried to crop it out, but Picassa was giving me issues, so I'm forced to capture our true life)


Ah sweet Emma. The first birthday of the year. I didn't take that amazing photo of her either, though maybe there's still time--we're still less than a month out from her birthday, right?

For Emma's birthday she wanted to go big. If you know me, you know that I only go big for my birthday, right? Just kidding, well, sort of. She wanted to invite 400 people over for a treasure hunt and then go to Pump It Up. I did not want to do that. I told her she could invite a bunch of people to our house or take a few friends to Pump It Up. She chose Pump It Up. And she only ended up with one friend (of the 3 invited) who ended up coming. This SUPER stressed me out. I was worried that her 6th birthday was ruined forever and always, but she didn't seem to notice or care. Before Pump It Up, Emma wanted to decorate cookies and have a treasure hunt (which Elizabeth created and headed up) and then we went to the glow jump at Pump It Up. It was simple and fun and we had a great time.

Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Rally burgers
Favorite Dessert: cake
Favorite Outfit: Princess dresses
Favorite Book: Pinkalicious
Favorite Toy: red bear
Hobbies: Dress up, coloring/art
Some things I love about her: She is very intensely loving and often gives me the sweetest kisses on the cheek or makes me (and others) little cards if she knows we're sad or upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment