These are peanuts. I grew them in my very own garden. It was an experiment; I only did one plant. So, although we are not exactly dripping in peanuts, I still think it's pretty cool.
And this is how we fixed Elizabeth's hair tonight when we were experimenting after her bath. She loves it; I love it. Most of you know I'm a long-hair girl. But this, this is awesome. It's feminine and funky and and involves many accessories--which is just like Elizabeth. She likes it because she feels like it makes her look like a girl, as indeed it does. Of course, with a face like that, how could she ever go wrong? She's so beautiful.
And here's Savannah, who wanted in on the picture taking.
And this is the pumpkin cake we had for dessert tonight. Yum, super yum. I'll have the recipe up on my food blog tomorrow. (P.S. I'm planning to change the URL to tastycheapskate.blogspot.com, so if you can't get in at eatingcheaptogether, try that.)
So, should I mention that Troy officially thinks you are a crazy hippy now? The peanut growing I guess tipped you over that edge in his eyes... ha ha ha! Have fun with the girls hair. I had a dream that when you came for Christmas that Savannah's hair was longer than mine. It could happen.
ReplyDeleteTell Troy I am insulted that he didn't think I was a crazy hippy before the peanuts. Wait till I post the parsnips I just harvested.
ReplyDelete