(This is the orange. It's so awesome.)
If you read my food blog, let me apologize, because I'm going to continue talking about pull apart bread even on my private blog. It's just that I love it so much. I'm going to ask it to speak at my funeral (it may, after all, be responsible for my early death, but I forgive it).
I've made three versions of this bread this week (orange with no frosting, cinnamon sugar with maple frosting, and chocolate chip with cream cheese frosting). It is so so yummy. My favorite is the orange, but Kip loves--shocker--the chocolate chip version. Make some and your life will improve.
I usually make cinnamon rolls for general conference (a church conference) weekend. Mark was disappointed I was going to try this bread instead. I assured him that it might be even better. He said, "I don't want it to be better. I want it to be the same." Which pretty much sums up Mark and food.
That looks amazing! !!!!!! I am going to try it. You always had a way with bread. It's really pretty too.
ReplyDeleteShelle--You must absolutely try the orange bread. You will love it. You should try it with lemons too and let me know how it turns out.
ReplyDelete