We got our ducks 2 weeks ago. They grow really really fast.
Kip's been working on a house for them. We hope that they eventually won't need it because they'll be sort of friendly wild birds and take care of themselves. But for their young lives they need somewhere safe and this is it. Also, I'm hoping they learn to lay here and provide me with some eggs. We'll see...
But that's not the point. The point is: Look at this amazing coop that Kip just made up the design for and then created.
It's pretty awesome. (I kind of want to paint it in crazy spring-like pastels.) You can lift and pull it as you would a chicken tractor and if the whole duck egg thing doesn't work out, we can use it as such in a year or two with a couple of chickens.
Because I'm a lunatic.
In case you didn't know.
But Kip is awesome.
In case you didn't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment