The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Gesprongen

Duckies--tweens already.

Hyancinth

A new cherry tree. We'll see if I can keep it alive this time around.

Herbs pushing up through the leaves in the garden. Here we've got sage, oregano, and golden oregano.

Tulips. These pointy petalled ones are always the first to bloom. I love them so much.

Our monster climbing rose, which I overpruned and worried about, but which is ready to burst forth yet again. Thank you rose bush for forgiving my weak gardening skills.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous your tulips are in bloom! We have loads of tulip foliage popping up, but not a bloom in sight. This is our first spring here, so maybe they are duds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll come (well, probably). I know we have a bunch of others to come and they're not up either. Those pointy red ones are just early birds.

    ReplyDelete