At any rate, here is a picture of Mark holding one of the ducks. He's been harassing me to post it all week. He actually holds them just like the pictures in the books about ducks, even though I never showed or told him how to do it. And sure enough, the ducks are demure and submissive and tame and cute when he does it.
The family--some actually looking at the camera
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Mark, Mighty Duck Man
The kids being home for the summer has thrown me off. At least that's the excuse I'm sticking to. I keep meaning to post little things and then the time keeps getting away from me and it's midnight and I'm headed to bed. Oh, and my house is still messy and my hair is still dirty and the groceries are still sitting at the store, unbought. What, pray tell, do I do in these days. I haven't been eating bon bons, I can promise you that, although we have had an extraordinary number of lemonade popsicles pass our lips.
At any rate, here is a picture of Mark holding one of the ducks. He's been harassing me to post it all week. He actually holds them just like the pictures in the books about ducks, even though I never showed or told him how to do it. And sure enough, the ducks are demure and submissive and tame and cute when he does it.
At any rate, here is a picture of Mark holding one of the ducks. He's been harassing me to post it all week. He actually holds them just like the pictures in the books about ducks, even though I never showed or told him how to do it. And sure enough, the ducks are demure and submissive and tame and cute when he does it.
Labels:
Mark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Jean, I miss you. We should get together and go walking with our dirty hair and filthy darling children sometime soon. Even if it's just up and down the cul-de-sac. Love, Me
ReplyDelete