Once upon a time in my life, I had lots of projects. And I took my projects very seriously. I lost sleep over them. I cried or occasionally yelled at them (or those in the unfortunate path of them). And then I grew up (well, a little bit) and realized that it didn't really change the course of the universe if I missed my last set in my workout or arrived 5 minutes late for something or at more than 1800 calories or--gasp--did not receive an A+.
Now, our projects look a little different. I like them a lot better. And oddly, ironically, I think they make me smarter, prettier, healthier, and oh so happier than some of the others from earlier in my life (or at least than the crazy obsessive attitude I used to have about the projects I did earlier in life).
Kip has his projects too. Yes, indeedy, we use our time wisely around here.
Nice hitler stache Kip
ReplyDeleteOh, the darlingness of the braids!!!! I LOVE THAT PHOTO!
ReplyDeleteOh the horror of the Hitler, I am so, so so glad you posted that photo and I can't wait to send it to Michael so we can tease Kip for eternity.
Good thing he doesn't look more Aryan, eh?
ReplyDelete