Turns out it's been loads of fun. Mark has been lucky enough to have a good coach and a good team. This is nice because many of the kids are more experienced than he is and his coach has been good with helping him improve and letting him play plenty. The last few games he's gotten the ball close to the goal, which is a huge improvement over the timid kid earlier in the season. And it's been really fun for Mark to win. Yes, I know it's fun for everyone, but I was a little worried that if they lost a whole lot that Mark would just never want to do it again. And then we would have had an issue because Mark and I like to have issues about things like that. (Foot-draggy or not, I don't want him quitting something because he wasn't on the winning team.)
Yet the greatest thing about soccer is that we've had fun too. There's a playground right by the field he plays at, which the girls play on, although little girl has started wanting to as well and she's not trustworthy. The weather's been gorgeous and I really like watching the games. The funny thing about this is that I don't usually like watching games (no offense BYU). I only like watching games with people in them that I know.
In this picture Mark's knee looks just exactly like Kip's knee--like exactly.
Here Emma and I have the same mouth. Ha. I am related to my daughters. It's good to know.
I think Emma looks like Storm (X Men) here, you know, minus the glowing eyes.
This was a chilly morning. Aren't they cute? Don't worry, they only stayed like this for 30 seconds. Then they argued over blankets and chair space and stuff.
Note: Elizabeth isn't in any of these pictures. That's because she wanted to be taking them. She got all the ones with Kip and me. I think she did a pretty good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment