The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Friday, January 27, 2012

Jem Jem Is My Name...

Elizabeth got face paints for Christmas.


Does anybody else see this and start humming, "Jem Jem is my name, nothing else is the sa-a-ame. JEM." Come on, anybody?

4 comments:

  1. Did she do that herself? She's really artistic. I also noticed it when she was doing the coloring on my phone at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I think Jem is truly outrageous. Truly truly truly outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really artistic, though I must say that I--that's right me--did it and I was pretty proud of how it turned out too. I was worried about getting face paints because I thought they'd be a gloppy mess. But the ones Dad picked out are really really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, Jem is truly outrageous.

    ReplyDelete