The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snatches

1. Yesterday we had a yard sale.We sold some of the stuff that Kip's picked up with his little part-time truck business. We made over $100, which is more than we've ever made and it was kind of fun.

2. Lately Mark likes to get his physical affection by pulverizing people (well, at least wrestling with everyone whether they want to be wrestled with or not). It's kind of cute and kind of obnoxious all in one. Tweens here we come.

3. Yesterday Elizabeth and I were talking about how she would grow taller and maybe one day be even bigger than me since--I told her--I'm done growing. "Yeah," she said. "Although I guess I could grow wider," I said as a joke. "Or littler if you stopped eating enough food," she said (I liked that she used the word 'littler' instead of 'skinnier'). "Yup," I said. "But I like you the way you are," she said. "Me too," I said. "And I like me the way I am," she said. "Me too." I said.

Now if I can keep that going for 15 more years, we'll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment