The family--some actually looking at the camera

The family--some actually looking at the camera

Sunday, January 16, 2011

walking on sunshine


I know this video starts off crooked. Give it a minute; it'll turn the right way.

Emma has started walking in that big girl kind of way. She was just making a beeline from one parent to the other. Now she goes where she pleases when she pleases. And she goes there very cutely. Sometimes like a little Frankenstein with arms stretched out in front of her; sometimes carrying things around due to the new novelty of having her arms free. She's still stumbly and baby-like, but I know she won't be for long.

To top it off, she said her first real for sure word today. It wasn't mama or dada or ball. She was in the mother's room at church and covered her face with the curtain and said, 'ick-a-oo.' I wasn't sure it was for real, but then she said it several more times. I thought I would die for the cuteness. And also the quickness with which she is growing.

And this video--it's a bonus but. I accidentally uploaded it thinking it was the other one. It took forever to upload and I wasn't about to just delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment